Saturday, October 21, 2017

How to Install Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark

It has been a while since I have done one of these but I find it helpful to actually see the steps put in order and maybe someone else will as well (it has been a while since I have done any posts). I have distro-hopped around to many flavors but I still keep coming back to Ubuntu.

Ubuntu 17.10 is out and here is how it looks to install it fresh on a new system. I'm not going to really explain the options as they are fairly self-explanatory. This is what I did, but feel free to choose what you want on your system.

Step 1 - Welcome

Step 2 - Preparing

Step 3 - Installation Type Options

Step 3 Confirmation

Step 4 - Where are you?

Step 5 - Keyboard Layout

Step 6 - Who are you?

Step 7 - Installing


Step 8 - Reboot

Step 9 - Fresh Desktop Ubuntu 17.10 install

Now that you have a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark, you can begin customizing it to your needs. If you have any trouble installing this feel free to head to the documentation.

No comments: